Leaderboard

Friday, July 22, 2011

I love ALLAH...Wallpapers with Qoutes...!!!

► SOME OF THE MIRACLES ON QURAN ♥
SUBHANALLAH ~

♥ The word day (yaum) appears 365 times in the Quran;
~ It takes the Earth 365 days to orbit the Sun.

♥ The words man & woman both appear 23 times in the Quran;
~ The 23rd chromosome is the main element that determines an individual’s gender.

♥ Surat an-Nahl, meaning Bee, is the 16th Surah;
~ The bee has 16 chromosomes.

♥ Number of times the word “Moon” appears in the Quran= 27;
~ Time it takes the Moon to travel round the Earth= 27 days.. ♥

♥ Oh ALLAH
I am Yours & You are mine. I love You And i need You all the time,
Please be in my heart and with me in every step of my life & help me to follow the instructions of QURAN perfectly and forgive all my evils…..
Aameen........♥

AZAAN...♥
ACCORDING TO AN INTERNATIONAL REPORT AZZAN IS THE ONLY SOUND HEAR ALL OVER THE WORLD..
THE FAJAR TIMES START FROM INDONESIA TILL IT COMES TO SAMARTA THEN IT CONTINUES TO
MALAYA
DHAKA
SIRILANKA
AND AFTER WHOLE INDIA STARTS IN PAKISTAN
NEXT TO THE IN
Afghanistan
MASQAT
SAUDIA
YAMAN
AND IN IRAQ
THEN
ISKANDARIA
ISTANBUL
TARABLIS
LIBIYA
STARTS IN NORTH AMERICA...IN THE WAY FAJAR TIME TRAVELS ABOVE 9 HOURRS AND TILL THEN IT STARTS ZOHAR TIME INDONESIA
IN THE WAY THERE IS NOT A SINGLE COUNTRY REMAIN WHERE THERE IS NOT AZAAN FOR A SEC ALL OVER THE WORLD...♥ ♥

The Beautiful Word is ''ALLAH''
Most Beautiful Song is ''AZAN''
Best exercise is ''NAMAZ''
World perfect book is ''QURAN''
And ''I M PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM''.......♥ ♥



لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

There Is No "GOD" Expect ""ALLAH"" and Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم is His Messenger...♥ ♥

*** Islam Is My Deen*** Jannah Is My Dream ***Lets Read Quran Pak And Make Our Life Beautiful According The Rules Of Islam......""" ISLAM IS MY HEART"""

Do not be proud of anything, because Allah has given you what you have and what you will get, only He Himself has the right to be proud, but he is Ar-Rahman Nir-Raheem. Remember, one day you will be several meters beneath the ground, the ground you once walked on with pride......

ALLAH-HU-AKBAR الله أكبر




No comments:

Post a Comment