Leaderboard

Saturday, June 25, 2011

LoVe CaNdLeS WaLlPApeRs with Quotes and poems....!!!

Light A Candle

light a candle,
see it glow,
watch it dance,
when you feel low,
think of me,
think of light,
I'll always be here,
day or night,
a candle flickers,
out of sight,
but in your heart,
I still burn bright,
think not of sadness,
that I'm not near,
think of gladness,
and joyous cheer,
I have not left,
I am not gone,
I'm here to stay
my little one,
so when you light a candle
and you see it glow
and you watch it dance
in your heart you'll know
that I would never leave you
even when you feel so blue
I'm sitting up here with the Lord
and now watching over you




There are two kinds of light - the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.

In a profound sense every man has two halves to his being; he is not one person so much as two persons trying to act in unison.  I believe that in the heart of each human being there is something which I can only describe as a "child of darkness" who is equal and complementary to the more obvious "child of light."

Moonlight is sculpture.

Firelight will not let you read fine stories but it's warm and you won't see the dust on the floor.

We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own.

Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space.  It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe.  It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished.

Lethargics are to be laid in the light, and exposed to the rays of the sun for the disease is gloom.


Live in rooms full of light.

We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light

You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in.


No comments:

Post a Comment