Leaderboard

Friday, July 22, 2011

I love ALLAH...Wallpapers with Qoutes...!!!

When We Pray , ALLAH Hears More Than We Say, HE Answers More Than We Ask, HE Gives More Than We Imagine, But In His Own Time , In His Own Way....
'''''SO KEEP FAITH'''''..♥ ♥

May The Light Of Jumma, Shine In Your House. The Strength of Eemaan, Stay in Your Heart And May Allah Shower His Countless Blessings On You and Your Family on This Holy Day...♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥
When Ever U Are In Trouble....Don't Look Arround Just Say This Slowly,ALLAH I LOVE U And I Need U,Come Into My Heart Now And Show Me The Right Direction...♥ ♥ ♥

Oh ALLAH! Grant All Of Us The Opportunity To Come To Your Home, And See Your Home And Worship In Front Of Your Home As Much As We Can, In The Way YOU Want Us To Worship YOU......!!!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥
Money Says : " Earn Me.. Forget Everything..
"Time Says: "Follow Me.. Forget Everything..
"Future Says : " Struggle For Me .. Forget Everything..".....
ALLAH Simply Says..: " Only Remember Me .. I will Give You EVERYTHING...!!!

Those Who Bow Down To ALLAH ; They Can Stand Infront Of Anyone...♥

If GOD answers your PRAYERS; HE is increasing your FAITH;If HE delays;HE is increasing your PATIENCE;If HE dont answers ; HE knows that ''YOU CAN HANDLE IT PERFECTLY''.......♥

★ Paradise lies at the feet of your mother★........I LOVE U MOM.....♥ ♥ ♥

The Beautiful Word is ''ALLAH''
Most Beautiful Song is ''AZAN''
Best exercise is ''NAMAZ''
World perfect book is ''QURAN''
And ''I M PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM''.......♥ ♥

The Journey Of LIFE Is Only Travelled Once...!So.....Make ( TAUBA) For The Past......(SHUKAR ) For The Present...And ( DUA ) For The Future...Because DUA Is The ONLY Element That Changes (TAQDEER) ,Everything Is "Pre-Written...!" But, With Dua It CAN Be"Re-Written...!" So.....Live The Best...And Leave The Rest...To ALLAH.May ALLAH give Us what is best for us & remove all our Discomforts....Aameen....♥ ♥ ♥

Oh ALLAH....♥
I Am Yours And You Are Mine I Love You And I Need You All The Time,Plz Be In My Heart And With Me In Every Step Of My Life And Help Me To Follow The Instructions Of QURAN Perfectly,And Forgive All My Evils…''Ameen''

No comments:

Post a Comment